Liposomal Vitamin D3, 200 ml
Vitamin D3 is involved in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. It helps to regulate the correct level of calcium in the blood and thus the process of muscle contractions. It supports healthy sleep and helps to calm nerves, thus reducing sensitivity to pain. Deficiency causes fatigue, loss of appetite, irritability and increased susceptibility to infectious diseases.
|Amount of active substance in the recommended daily dose||% RVH*|
|Vitamin D3||50 mcg||1000%|
* daily reference nutritional value of the average adult
EFFECTS OF VITAMIN D:
- proper absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- maintaining healthy bones and muscles
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- maintaining healthy hair, nails and teeth
- contributes to proper blood clotting
Unlike conventional forms, the liposomal form has up to 5 times higher absorbability.
For comparison – there are the following basic forms: